0333 700 80 80
Click to view our Gender Pay Gap Report



How do I fund my care?

If you are concerned about the cost of ongoing domiciliary care, help is at hand. You may be eligible for Local Authority Funding. You will need to contact your Local Authority for support. They are required by law to assess your care needs and help put together a personalised care plan if you need one. The process may entail undergoing a financial assessment, but it can result in your local authority providing important means to provide care for you in your own home. Many people are put off by the idea of an assessment, but it’s not something you should worry about. A care-needs assessment is not a test you can pass or fail. It’s simply a straightforward way of working out your individual care needs so that your local authority or trust can decide the best way to help you. We have many Service Users whose care is paid for by Local Authority Funding. However, many others are Privately Funded. In their case, either they or their family members are able to pay for their care privately, without recourse to Local authority funding.

How do I pay for my care?

For our private clients, we do not currently accept Card payments or Direct Debit. You can pay by: BACS and Standing Order: Care By Us Ltd. 71608908 40-23-10 Cheque made payable to Care By Us Ltd.